Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- 10-3/4 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup: 1 Each
- 2-ounce pouch dry onion soup and recipe mix: 1 Each
- Small red potatoes, cut in half: 6 Each
- Medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces; about 3 cups: 6 Each
- Boneless beef bottom round roast or chuck pot roast: 3 Pounds
Stir the soup, onion soup mix, potatoes and carrots in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours, on high for 4 to 5 hours; or until the beef is fork-tender.