Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 6 servings
- Ground beef: 1 1/2 Pounds
- Large onion, chopped: 1 Each
- Cloves of garlic, minced: 2 Each
- 10 3/4-ounce can condensed tomato soup: 1 Each
- 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes: 1 Each
- Water: 1/2 Cups
- 15-ounce can red kidney beans: 2 Each
- Chili powder: 1/4 Cups
- Ground cumin: 2 Teaspoons
Cook beef in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
Mix beef, onion, garlic, soup, tomatoes, water, beans, chili powder and cumin in 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or on high 4 to 5 hours.