Source: Reynolds Wrap
Yield: 8 servings
- Vegetable juice: 3 Cups
- Hot water: 2 Cups
- Stew beef, cut in 1-inch cubes: 1 Pounds
- Frozen mixed vegetables: 8 Cups
- Medium potatoes, peeled and cubed: 2 Each
- Small onion, chopped: 1 Each
- Ketchup: 1/4 Cups
- Beef instant boullion: 3 Tablespoons
- Ground black pepper: 1/2 Teaspoons
Pour vegetable juice and water into large crock pot. Add beef, vegetables, ketchup, bullion and pepper; stir gently.
Cook on low for 8 to 9 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours until beef is tender.