- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (20 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar (15 ounce) Alfredo pasta sauce with roasted garlic
- 1 jar (7 ounce) sundried tomato strips, cut into thin strips (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts; cook 3 to 5 minutes, turning once, until browned.
In 3½ to 4-quart slow cooker, place chicken breasts.
In medium bowl, mix Alfredo sauce, sundried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning until well mixed. Pour over chicken breasts. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink in center (165°F). Stir in spinach; cook 5 minutes longer. Serve over linguine, if desired.