- 2 cans (14 ounces each) coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
- 2 cups chicken broth (from 32 ounce carton)
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch slices
- Lime wedges, if desired
In 3-quart saucepan, mix coconut milk, chicken broth, red curry paste and gingerroot. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat.
Stir in chicken, broccoli and bell pepper; cook over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Serve with lime wedges.