- 1 bag (10 ounces) frozen white rice (1½ cups cooked rice)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 ounces)
- 1 bag (22 ounces) frozen fully cooked beef meatballs, thawed
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- Chopped fresh cilantro, sliced green onions, as desired
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook rice as directed on bag.
In large bowl, mix rice, beans, 1 cup of the cheese, the meatballs and enchilada sauce; mix well. Transfer to baking dish.
Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes. Uncover; top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly around edges. Garnish with remaining ingredients.