Yield: 12 muffins/ 24 mini muffins
- 1 cup whey protein powder (96g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (14g)
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin (225g, including some liquid in case it has separated)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (5ml)
- â teaspoon sea salt (0.6ml)
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (2.5ml)
- 1T Chai Latte powder – I use stuff from Trader joes (Sugar free)
Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
Mix all ingredients until well combined.
Spoon into 3 large silicone muffin cups.
Bake for 16 minutes, and check to see if the muffins are firm. If not, check every minute or two. Remove from oven as soon as they are firm. (Over-baked whey recipes can get very dry.)