Yield: 12 mini muffins
- 1/4 cup Raw Almonds, ground (i use PB2 or peanut flour)
- 1/2 cup Steel Cut Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup protein pancake mix
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- dash of Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar Free Torani Syrup (I used SF Caramel)
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Butter
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Banana, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Nuts, chopped (I used Pecans and Walnuts)
Preheat oven to 350.
In a mini food processor whiz almonds, 1/4 cup of the oats, soy flour, 1 scoop of the protein powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt till fine.
Add Torani syrup and whiz again. In a separate dish beat egg, mash banana, vanilla and almond butter together.
Add additional scoop of protein, the other 1/4 cup of oats and the chopped nuts.
Spoon into mini muffin tin.
Bake 350 8-10 min *until toothpick comes our clean.
Be careful, if you overcook these can be very dry.