Yield: 2 wraps
- 4 egg whites (132g)
- 3 tablespoons Warrior Blend natural (unflavored) protein powder (19g)
- 1 tablespoon whole husk psyllium (7g)
- two pinches of sea salt
- a dash each of basil, parsley, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder
- ½ cup tomato sauce (113g)
- 1 tablespoon Locatelli Romano cheese, grated (5g)
- ½ cup low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese (56g)
Preheat your griddle over a medium flame. (If necessary, first spray with non-stick cooking spray or rub with a few drops of olive oil.)
Beat the crust ingredients until smooth.
Wait until the griddle is hot enough (when drops of water sizzle up).
Spread half your batter into a thin circle (mine were approximately 8.5 inches (21.5cm)).
After a couple of minutes, flip the wrap over.
Remove from heat and repeat the steps for the second wrap.
Line your broiler tray with foil, and place wraps on top.
Top with tomato sauce, grated cheese, and mozzarella. Leave a little extra crust room on one side so the filling doesn’t spill out when you fold it up.
Broil for a few minutes, until cheese is melted to your liking.
Remove from broiler, and wrap like a burrito.
Note….. I use this as bread for sandwiches too…