Source: World According to EggFace
Yield: 12 muffins
- 1 Egg, beaten (I use egg whites only)
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil (I use applesauce)
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree (not pie filling)
- 3 Tablespoons Pancake Mix (I use protein pancake mix Birch Benders)
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Coconut
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- Pinch salt
Mix egg, milk, syrup, pumpkin and oil and combine thoroughly.
In a separate bowl, mix pancake mix, coconut, spice, protein powder and salt.
Tip dry into wet and stir till combined.
Pour into a non stick 12 cup mini muffin pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Makes 12 moist, delicious, mini muffins.