Source: World According to Eggface
Yield: 4 – 1/2 cup servings
- 6 – 4 oz. jars (or clear cups)
- 2 Premier Protein Chocolate Mint Fiber Bars, chopped
- 2 cups Premier Protein Vanilla Shake (Ready to Drink RTD, chilled)
- 1 – 1 oz. small package Sugar Free Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix (dry)
- Optional: 1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Peppermint Syrup
- a few drops of Green Food Coloring
Make pudding as box explains but replace milk with protein shakes.
Spoon a layer of chopped protein bar on the bottom of each 4 oz. jar. Set aside while you mix up the protein pudding layer.
Here are some of my favorite combinations.
- Chocolate protein shakes with Butterscope sugar free pudding.
- Vanilla protein shakes with pistachio sugar free pudding.
- Banana cream protein shakes with cheesecake sugar free pudding.
- Chocolate shakes with chocolate pudding and 2 pumps of sugar free mint syrup.
- Caramel shakes with butterscotch sugar free pudding.