Yield: 4 large cookies, 12 mini cookies
- ½ cup natural chocolate whey protein powder (45g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (14g)
- ½ medium banana, mashed (59g)
- ½ teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract (2.5ml)
- 1 tablespoon filtered water (15ml)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder (2.5ml)
Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
Mix all ingredients until well combined.
Spoon batter onto a parchment-lined sheet as 4 cookies (use the back of your spoon to shape them into circles).
Bake for 5 minutes, and check to see if they are firm. If not, check every minute. Be sure not to over-bake these cookies! Take them out as soon as they are firm.
Let cool, and enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.