Source: Protein Cakery
Yield: 4 large cookies, 9-12 mini cookies
- ½ cup natural chocolate whey protein powder (51g)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour (7g)
- 2 tablespoons filtered water (30ml)
- ½ cup raspberries, mashed (62g)
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips (11g)
Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Mix whey, coconut flour.
Add water and mix.
Add raspberries and mix well.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Spoon into 6 cookies on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
Bake for about 10 minutes, and check to see if they are firm. If not, check every 1-2 minutes, and remove as soon as they are firm.
If I am in the mood for cookie dough (cause who is not???), I eat these raw all the time – and I have made with pineapple/ vanilla protein, strawberry/strawberries protein, banana/chocolate protein, apple (shredded)/ vanilla protein combinations.