To make this easier, I add to mini silicon muffin tin. They come out of the freezer easily.
- 1 cup natural chocolate whey protein powder (90g)
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder) (17g)
- ½ cup filtered water (4oz)
- ½ cup raw almond butter (120g)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unflavored whey protein powder (23g)
- 1 tablespoon filtered water
- ¼ teaspoon alcohol-free peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon raw agave nectar (7g)
- 1 teaspoon raw coconut flour (2.3g)
Line a loaf pan (or similar sized pan) with parchment paper.
To make the chocolate batter, start by mixing the whey powder with the cocoa.
Add the water, and mix well.
Add the almond butter and salt. Mix well.
Spoon the batter into the pan, and set aside.
To make the peppermint batter, start by mixing the whey powder with the water.
Add peppermint extract and agave. Mix well.
Add coconut flour. Mix well.
Spoon peppermint batter on top of chocolate batter in pan. (Do not cover all of the chocolate batter.)
Use the back of a butter knife to swirl the fudge batters.
Freeze for several hours, until the parchment peels cleanly from the fudge.
Cut into squares, and enjoy! Store in the freezer.
There are many combinations for this fudge.
- 1 layer chocolate, 1/2 layer peanut butter swirled on top
- 1 layer of strawberry, 1/2 layer of chocolate on top
- 1 layer of chocolate, 1/2 layer of carmel swirled on top