Yield: 1 cup
I divide this into small tupperware containers for sharing.
- 200g roasted, chopped (and skinless) hazelnuts,
- 3-4 tbsp (25-30g) of raw cacao (to taste),
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil,
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein,
- 70-100ml cartoned hazelnut or coconut milk (depending on how runny you like it),
- Pinch of sea salt.
Blitz the nuts in a high-powered blender until they start to form a nut butter like texture.
Then add in the cacao, coconut oil, whey protein, 70ml of the milk and the salt and stevia. Continue to process until smooth, adding more milk or cocoa if you like.
Pour into airtight containers and store in the fridge. Spread on toast or eat straight from the jar!