- 1 pound boneless pork tenderloin, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- ½ teaspoon salt free seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- ¼ cup water
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups hot cooked barley
- Season the pork with the seasoning blend.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork in batches and cook for 6 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove the pork from the skillet.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the onions and garlic to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the lemon juice, soup and water and heat to a boil. Stir in the spinach. Return the pork to the skillet. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the spinach is wilted. Serve pork and sauce with barley.