Yield: 4 servings
- Chicken breasts cooked and diced: 2 Each
- Can cream of chicken soup: 2 Each
- Sour cream: 8 Ounces
- Poppy seeds: 2 Teaspoons
- Ritz crackers, crushed: 1 Cups
- Butter, melted: 3 Tablespoons
- Parmesan cheese, grated: 1/3 Cups
Combine chicken, soup, sour cream and poppy seeds. In a small bowl combine crackers and melted butter; add half of mix to soup mix, reserve other half for topping.
Spray an 8-inch or 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Transfer mixture to baking dish and top with cheese and remaining cracker and butter mix. Bake uncovered at 350ºF for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve over rice.