Source: Sunset magazine
Yield: 1 batch
- Dried onion flakes: 2 Teaspoons
- Dried garlic flakes: 2 Teaspoons
- Caraway seeds: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Nigella seeds: 2 Teaspoons
- Poppy seeds: 2 Tablespoons
- Sesame seeds: 1/4 Cups
- Sunflower seeds: 1/4 Cups
- Sea salt: 2 Teaspoons
Spread sesame and sunflower seeds in a pie pan and bake in a 325º oven, shaking twice, until light golden, 7 to 8 minutes. Pour into a bowl.
In a frying pan over medium heat, toast in turn poppy seeds (5 minutes), nigella seeds (2 minutes), caraway seeds (1 minute) and add to bowl.
Stir in dried onion flakes, dried garlic flakes and sea salt. Stir before using.