Yield: 4 servings
- Can cream of mushroom soup: 1 Each
- 2 c. cold water: 2 Cups
- 4 Tbsp. soy sauce: 4 Tablespoons
- 1 c. wild rice, rinsed well: 1 Cups
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped: 1/2 Cups
- 1 c. celery, chopped: 1 Cups
- 1 lb. hamburger: 1 Pounds
- Can cream of chicken soup: 1 Each
- Small can of mushrooms, drained: 1 Each
Brown the hamburger, celery, and onion. Mix all the rest of the ingredients together and add the hamburger mixture.
Pour into a greased casserole and bake at 350º for 90 minutes or until done.