Source: Chef Rachael Perron on KMSP.com
Yield: 6 servings
- Can of French fried onions, for garnish: 1 Each
- Dill pickle relish: 1/4 Cups
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper: 2 Pinches
- Worcestershire sauce: 3 Tablespoons
- Medium egg noodles, prepared, drained and kept warm: 16 Ounces
- Bacon, chopped, cooked crisp, drained and crumbled: 1/2 Pounds
- Can condensed Cheddar cheese soup: 2 Each
- Garlic, minced: 3 Teaspoons
- Chicken broth: 4 Cups
- Onion, chopped: 1 Each
- JalapeÃ±o peppers, chopped: 1/4 Cups
- Lean ground beef: 1 Pounds
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with onions, jalapeÃ±o and garlic; cook until the meat is no longer pink and the onion and jalapeÃ±o are soft and tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in broth, condensed soup and Worcestershire sauce; heat through. Stir in cooked noodles, relish and bacon; season to taste and garnish with fried onions.