- 4 carrot, peeled and cut into matchstick-thin strips (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into short thin strips (about 1 cup)
- 5 ounces sliced shiitake mushrooms (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in half horizontally
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste or green curry paste
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 1 can (14 ounces) unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Place the carrots, red pepper, mushrooms, chicken, curry paste, sugar and broth into a 6-quart Instant Pot.
- Lock the lid and close the pressure release valve. Pressure cook on High pressure, setting the timer to 4 minutes. When done, press Cancel and use the quick release method to release the pressure.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and stir in the coconut milk. Shred the chicken and return to the pot. Select the Sauté setting and cook for 2 minutes or until hot. Stir in the lime juice and lime zest just before serving. Serve sprinkled with the cilantro.