- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1¼ pounds, skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (4 small breast halves)
- 1 can (10½ ounces) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- ¼ cup chardonnay wine or other dry white wine
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 ounces (½ of a 12-ounce package) medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken as desired. Add the chicken and cook for 6 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Add the soup and wine to the skillet and heat to a boil, stirring to scrape up the browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Return the chicken to the skillet. Top the chicken with 1 slice ham and 1 slice cheese each. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce over the noodles. Drizzle with the lemon juice.