- 1¼ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup water
- 1 can (10½ ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice or white rice
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Season the chicken as desired.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic and cook and stir for 1 minute. Add the broccoli and cook until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the soy sauce, honey, red pepper, water and soup in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 3 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Season to taste. Serve the chicken mixture over the rice. Sprinkle with the green onion and almonds.
[Nutrition info goes here]
- Put notes here
- More notes