Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Boneless beef sirloin steak or boneless beef top round steak, 3/4-inch thick: 1 Pounds
- Vegetable oil or canola oil: 2 Tablespoons
- Medium carrots, sliced thin diagonally: 3 Each
- Medium onion, chopped: 1 Each
- Cloves of garlic, minced: 2 Each
- Dried thyme leaves, crushed: 1/2 Teaspoons
- 10-3/4 ounce an Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup: 1 Each
- Water: 1/4 Cups
- Worcestershire sauce: 2 Teaspoons
- Ground black pepper: 1/8 Teaspoons
- Package of hot cooked noodles: 1 Each
Slice beef into very thin strips.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook until browned, stirring often. Remove beef.
Add remaining oil to skillet and heat over medium heat. Add carrots, onion, garlic and thyme and cook until carrots are tender-crisp, stirring often.
Add soup, water, Worcestershire and black pepper. Return beef to pan and heat through. Serve over noodles.