Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 12 sandwiches
- Sandwich rolls with sesame seeds, split and toasted: 12 Each
- Worcestershire sauce: 1 Tablespoons
- Thinly sliced deli roast beef: 1 1/2 Pounds
- Vinegar: 2 Tablespoons
- Packed brown sugar: 2 Tablespoons
- Water: 1/4 Cups
- 26-ounce can condensed tomato soup: 1 Each
- Medium onion, chopped: 1 Each
- Vegetable oil: 1 Tablespoons
Heat oil in saucepot. Add onion and cook until tender.
Add soup, water, sugar, vinegar and Worcestershire. Heat to a boil. Cook over low heat 5 minutes. Add beef and heat through. Serve beef mixture on rolls with deli salads such as potato salad, cole slaw or cucumber salad.