Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Cream cheese, softened: 8 Ounces
- Blue cheese salad dressing: 1/2 Cups
- Frank’s RedHot Sauce: 1/2 Cups
- Crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese: 1/2 Cups
- 9.75-ounce can Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained: 2 Each
Heat the oven to 350ºF.
Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it’s smooth. Stir in the dressing, sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.
To make in the microwave: Use a microwavable 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Prepare the dip as directed above in Step 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot, stirring halfway through the cook time.
Dip can be kept warm in a small crockpot or fondue pot on the buffet table.