Source: Campbell’s Recipes
Yield: 4 servings
- Can of Fat-free Cream of Mushroom Soup: 1 Each
- Milk: 1/2 Cups
- Ground black pepper: 1/4 Teaspoons
- Grated Parmesan cheese: 1/4 Cups
- Frozen mixed vegetables: 1 Cups
- Cubed cooked chicken: 2 Cups
- Medium egg noodles, cooked and drained: 2 Cups
- Shredded Cheddar cheese: 1/2 Cups
Stir soup, milk, black pepper, grated Parmesan cheese, vegetables, chicken and noodles in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Bake at 400 F for 25 minutes or until hot. Stir.
Top with Cheddar cheese.