Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 16 servings
- Vegetable cooking spray: 1 Pinches
- Condensed Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup: 10 3/4 Ounces
- Ricotta cheese: 15 Ounces
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened: 2 Each
- Shredded Asiago cheese: 1/2 Cups
- Grated Romano cheese: 1/2 Cups
- Eggs: 2 Each
- Clove of garlic, minced: 1 Each
- Finely chopped fresh parsley: 2 Tablespoons
- Finely chopped fresh basil leaves: 2 Teaspoons
- Finely chopped fresh thyme leaves: 2 Teaspoons
- Finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves: 1 Teaspoons
- Cracked black pepper: 1/2 Teaspoons
- 1 cup sour cream: 1 Cups
Spray 9″ springform pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Place soup, ricotta cheese and cream cheese in food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Add Asiago cheese, Romano cheese, eggs, garlic, parsley, basil, thyme, tarragon and pepper. Process until smooth. Pour into prepared pan and place in jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 325ºF. for 1-1/2 hours or until puffed and set in center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate until serving time, at least 4 hours or overnight.
Spread with sour cream. Garnish with additional fresh herbs. Serve with fresh grapes and crackers.