Source: Reynolds Wrap
Yield: 8 servings
- Large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cut in eight wedges: 6 Each
- Fresh lemon juice: 1 Tablespoons
- Granulated sugar: 1/2 Cups
- Light brown sugar, packed: 1/2 Cups
- Flour: 2 Tablespoons
- Ground cinnamon: 1 Teaspoons
- Ground nutmeg: 1/4 Teaspoons
- Butter, melted: 6 Tablespoons
Place apples in large crock pot; drizzle with lemon juice.
Mix granulated sugar, brown sugar, four, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Sprinkle mixture over apples; stir gently to coat apples. Drizzle with butter.
Cook on low for 3 hours or on high for 2 hours until apples are done. Server warm over ice cream. Top with crumbled cookies, if desired.