Source: Chef Sim
Yield: 4 servings
- Bread crumbs: 1/2 Cups
- Fresh thyme, chopped: 1 Tablespoons
- Grated Parmesan cheese: 2 Tablespoons
- Can cream of mushroom soup: 1 Each
- Crimini mushrooms: 8 Ounces
- French green beans, halved blanch or microwave for 3 minutes: 1 Pounds
- Pepper: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Garlic, minced or chopped fine: 1 Teaspoons
- Olive Oil: 1 Tablespoons
- Butter: 2 Tablespoons
- Large onion, thin sliced: 1 Each
- Grated sharp Cheddar cheese: 1 Cups
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In medium sauce pan add 1 tablespoon butter, olive oil, garlic with sliced onion and cook 2 minutes. Add mushrooms with salt and pepper, keep stirring until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add cooked beans, 1 tablespoon butter and mix well.
Pour mushroom soup into pot, add thyme, Parmesan cheese. Mix well and season to taste.
Pour into baking dish, mixing everything together, then sprinkle bread crumbs and Cheddar cheese over top and bake 25-30 minutes.