Source: Simply Recipes
Yield: 4 servings
- White vinegar: 3 Pinches
- Mint leaves, thinly sliced: 10 Each
- Red radishes, thinly sliced: 3 Each
- Red onion, thinly sliced and cut into 1-inch long segments: 1/4 Each
- Thin skinned cucumber, mild, thinly sliced: 1 Pounds
- Olive oil: 3 Pinches
- Feta cheese: 1/4 Pounds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper: 2 Pinches
In a medium sized bowl, gently toss together the sliced cucumbers, red onion, radishes, mint leaves with a little bit of white vinegar and olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Right before serving, sprinkle on crumbled bits of feta cheese. Serve immediately.