Source: Chef Sim
Yield: 4 servings
- Red chili flakes: 1/4 Teaspoons
- Garlic red pepper sauce: 1 Tablespoons
- Water: 1 Tablespoons
- Chopped pecans: 1/2 Cups
- Hoisin sauce: 2 Tablespoons
- Sugar: 2 Tablespoons
- Dry sherry: 2 Tablespoons
- Ginger, minced: 1 Tablespoons
- Garlic, minced: 1 Tablespoons
- French green beans: 1 Pounds
Mix these ingredients together in a bowl.
Take 2 tablespoons peanut oil and cook beans for 2 minutes in wok or skillet.
Add 2 tablespoons water, mixture from bowl, and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon roasted sesame oil, 1/4 cup roasted sesame seeds. Serve with rice.