Source: Chef Sim
Yield: 4 servings
- Large shallot, chopped for dressing: 1 Each
- large garlic clove, peeled and mashed with a pinch of salt for dressing: 1 Each
- Dijon mustard for dressing: 2 Teaspoons
- Thyme, chopped fine for dressing: 2 Teaspoons
- White wine vinegar for dressing: 2 Teaspoons
- Fresh lemon juice for dressing: 3 Tablespoons
- Olive oil for dressing: 1/3 Cups
- French beans blanched 2-4 minutes or microwave 3-5 minutes: 1 Pounds
- Baby carrots, peeled blanched 2-4 minutes or microwave 3-5 minutes: 2 Ounces
- Butternut squash, peeled, chopped into 1-inch cubes, steamed or microwave 5-7 minutes: 3 Ounces
- Medium tomatoes, cut into wedges: 2 Each
- Roasted almonds: 1/2 Cups
Whisk together dressing ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
Toss vegetables with dressing and sprinkle almonds over the top.