Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Butter or margarine: 1 Tablespoons
- Stalks celery, chopped: 2 Each
- Chopped green pepper: 1/4 Cups
- Sliced green onion: 1/4 Cups
- Fresh large shrimp, shelled and deveined: 1 Pounds
- 10 3/4-ounce can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, 98% Fat Free: 1 Each
- Water: 1/2 Cups
- Ground red pepper: 3 Pinches
- Hot cooked regular long-grain white rice: 3 Cups
- Paprika: 2 Pinches
Heat butter in skillet over medium heat. Add celery, green pepper and green onions and cook until tender. Add shrimp and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are done.
Add soup, water and red pepper and heat through. Serve over rice. Sprinkle with paprika.