Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- 10-3/4 ounce can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup: 1 Each
- Milk: 1/2 Cups
- Frozen peas: 1 Cups
- 4.5 ounce can Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained: 2 Each
- Medium egg noodles, cooked and drained: 2 Cups
- Dry bread crumbs: 2 Tablespoons
- Butter, melted: 1 Tablespoons
Stir soup, milk, peas, chicken and noodles in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake at 400ºF. for 20 min. Stir.
Mix bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle on top. Bake for 5 minutes more.