Yield: 6 servings
- Lean ground beef: 1/2 Pounds
- Can refrigerated classic pizza crust: 1 Each
- Pizza sauce: 1/4 Cups
- Ricotta cheese: 1/4 Cups
- Shredded mozzarella cheese: 1 Cups
- Chopped green and/or red bell pepper: 1/4 Cups
- Dried Italian seasoning: 1/4 Teaspoons
Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Brown ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Set aside.
Unroll dough; place on sprayed cookie sheet. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to form 12×8-inch rectangle.
Spread sauce over dough to within 2 inches of long sides and 1/2 inch of short sides. Place cooked ground beef lengthwise down center, forming 3-inch-wide strip and to within 1/2 inch of short sides. Top with cheese, bell pepper and Italian seasoning. Fold long sides of dough over filling; press edges to seal.
Bake at 400ºF. for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.