Yield: 10 servings
- Butter: 2 Tablespoons
- 10 3/4-ounce can cream of mushroom soup: 1 Each
- Diced onion: 1/2 Cups
- Thawed frozen diced potatoes: 3 Cups
- 12-ounce can Spam Hickory Smoked, cubed: 1 Each
- Italian herbs cooking cream: 1/4 Cups
- Ranch seasoning mix: 3 Tablespoons
- 16-ounce can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough: 1 Each
- Shredded sharp Cheddar cheese: 2 Cups
- Sour cream: 1 Cups
Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 13×9-inch baking dish. In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add Spam Hickory Smoked and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until golden brown.
In large bowl, combine potatoes, sour cream, ranch seasoning, soup, cheese and cooking cream. Add Spam mixture; stir to combine. Spoon mixture into baking dish.
Cut each biscuit into 6 wedges. Place over Spam mixture with points facing upward. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through and golden brown.