Yield: 16 servings
- Finely shredded Cheddar cheese: 1/2 Cups
- Chopped green onions: 1/4 Cups
- 8-ounce can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls: 1 Each
- Ranch dressing: 2 Tablespoons
- Cooked real bacon pieces or 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled: 1/4 Cups
Heat oven to 350ºF. Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12×4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges. Sprinkle each with bacon, Cheddar cheese and onions. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.