Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
- Boneless pork chops, 3/4″ thick: 4 Each
- Lemon pepper seasoning: 1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Butter or margarine: 1 Tablespoons
- 10 3/4-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup: 1 Each
- Milk: 1/2 Cups
- Dijon-style mustard: 1 Tablespoons
- Chopped fresh parsley: 1 Tablespoons
Sprinkle chops with lemon pepper seasoning. Heat butter in skillet. Cook chops 10 minutes or until browned.
Add soup, milk and mustard. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until chops are done. Sprinkle with parsley.