Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 12 fajitas
- Small avocado, peeled seeded and sliced, optional: 1 Each
- Green onions, thinly sliced: 4 Each
- Chunky salsa: 1/2 Cups
- 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed: 12 Each
- Can condensed cheddar cheese soup: 1 Each
- Boneless chicken breast halves: 6 Each
- Italian salad dressing: 1/4 Cups
- Hot pepper sauce, optional: 1 Teaspoons
Pour dressing into shallow nonmetallic dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 min., turning occasionally. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard marinade.
Grill or broil chicken 15 min. or until done, turning once.
Mix soup and salsa in saucepan. Heat through.
Slice chicken into thin strips and place down center of each tortilla. Top with onions, avocado and soup mixture. Fold tortilla around filling.
To spice it up, add hot pepper sauce to salsa-soup mixture.