Yield: 4 cookies
- ⅓ cup natural vanilla whey protein powder (34g)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour (7g)
- ½ cup cooked, mashed carrots (1 cup (113g) uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce (28g)
- 1/2 t of Stevie brown sugar
- 2 dashes ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder (1.2ml)
- optional – 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts (7g)
- Best if ingredients are at room temperature.
- 2 tablespoons non-fat Greek yogurt (28g)
- 2 tablespoons natural vanilla whey protein powder (13g)
- 2 tablespoons NeufchÃ¢tel cheese (28g)
- 1 /8 t of Stevia brown sugar
- dash cinnamon (1g)
Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
#Except for the walnuts, mix all cookie ingredients until well combined.
#Add in the walnuts.
#Spoon onto parchment-lined cookie sheet as 4 cookies. Use the back of your spoon to shape, if necessary.
#Bake for 8 minutes, and check to see if the cookies are firm. If not, check every 1-2 minutes and remove from oven when firm. Do not overbake!
#While cookies cool, begin to make the frosting my mixing the Greek yogurt and whey protein.
#Add in NeufchÃ¢tel cheese and stevia. Mix well.
#Frost cooled cookies, and enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.