Source: Protein Cakery
6 muffins or 12 mini muffins
- 3 mashed bananas (or 5 mashed apple bananas) (354g)
- 2 cups Whey Protein powder (204g)
- up to ¼ cup filtered water (60ml)
- ¼ cup coconut flour (28g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (10ml)
Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
Mix bananas with whey protein until well combined.
If your mixture looks runny, don’t add any water. Otherwise mix in ¼ cup filtered water.
Add coconut flour and baking powder. Mix well.
Spoon into 6 muffin cups (I used these tulip cups) or into a silicone baking pan. If not using muffin cups or silicone, line your pan with parchment paper.
Bake for about 10 minutes, and start checking every 1-2 minutes to see that the cake is not overcooked. (Overcooked whey cake will be very dry.) Check to see that the cake is firm and a toothpick comes out clean. Or, intentionally underbake the cake for a more pudding-like consistency.