Source: Simply Recipes
Yield: 4 servings
- Asparagus, trimmed: 1 Pounds
- Olive oil: 1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Kosher salt: 1 Pinches
- Fresh ground pepper: 2 Pinches
- Fresh limes, yielding a total of 1 1/2 Tablespoons of juice: 2 Each
- Fresh mint, chopped or cut in a chiffonade: 1 Teaspoons
Heat the oil in a wide sautÃ© or frying pan on medium-high. When the oil is hot, add the asparagus and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, cooking for about 5 minutes until fragrant.
To chiffonade mint, stack a few leaves, roll leaves up like a cigar, starting at one end, make your way down the roll, making thin slices.
Put on a plate and squeeze lime juice over the asparagus and sprinkle on the mint.