- 1 ½-pound loaf French bread
- 1 small sweet onion, peeled and diced
- 1 6-ounce can tuna, drained
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sweet onion, drained tuna, mozzarella, and mayonnaise. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread tuna mixture on slices of French bread to form a sandwich. Place sandwiches on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 483 calories; protein 24.5g; carbohydrates 34.1g; fat 27.7g; cholesterol 41.1mg; sodium 716.4mg.