Source: Crockpot Sample Recipes
Yield: 12 tacos
- Ground beef: 1 Pounds
- Small onion, chopped: 1 Each
- Chili powder: 2 Teaspoons
- Paprika: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Taco seasoning mx: 2 Tablespoons
- Worchestershire sauce: 1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Tomato sauce: 8 Ounces
- Leaf oregano: 1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt: 1/2 Teaspoons
Brown ground beef and drain well; place in crockpot.
Add remaining ingredients. Cover and cook 8 to 12 hours.
Fill taco shells with meat mixture, top with sauce, shredded lettuce and other toppings.