- 1 can (10½ ounces) condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 container (2.8 ounces) French Fried Onions (about 1⅓ cups)
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 cups small broccoli florets (about 6 ounces)
- 1¼ cups small cauliflower florets (about 4 ounces)
- 1¼ cups baby-cut carrots (about 4 ounces)
- Heat the oven to 400°F. While the oven is heating, stir the soup, sour cream, 2/3 cup onions and 1/4 cup cheese in a 2-quart casserole. Season with salt and pepper. Add the vegetables and stir to coat. Cover the casserole.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir the vegetable mixture. Top with the remaining onions and cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve hot.
- For a different flavor, use Cheddar instead of Swiss cheese.