Source: Mom C.
Yield: 1 cake
- Cinnamon – Struessel: 2 Teaspoons
- Brown sugar – Struessel: 1/2 Cups
- Melted butter – Struessel: 2 Tablespoons
- Salt: 1 Teaspoons
- Baking powder: 4 Teaspoons
- Flour: 2 Cups
- Oil: 1/4 Cups
- Milk: 1 Cups
- Sugar: 1 Cups
- Eggs, beaten: 2 Each
- Flour – Struessel: 2 Tablespoons
Combine eggs, sugar, milk and oil. Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well and put in a 9×13 greased cake pan.
Combine struessel ingredients and mix well with a fork. Sprinkle cake with struessel topping. Bake at 375 F for 25 minutes. Glaze can be drizzled around top for a more moist cake.