- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1¼ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 5-ounce tuna steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Whisk 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon zest, coriander, black pepper, ginger, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl; rub tuna steaks with spice mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear tuna in the hot oil until browned but still pink in the center, about 3 minutes on each side.
Per Serving: 254 calories; protein 33.4g; carbohydrates 2.2g; fat 11.7g; cholesterol 64.1mg; sodium 634.5mg.