- 1 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellman’s®)
- 3 tablespoons canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained (reserve juice)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Mix mayonnaise, jalapeno peppers, 3 tablespoons of the pickling juice from the peppers, sugar, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 93 calories; protein 0.2g; carbohydrates 1.5g; fat 9.8g; cholesterol 4.6mg; sodium 126.1mg.
- Best if allowed to sit before using. Keep refrigerated.