- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix starter, flour, olive oil, and salt together in a bowl until mixture forms a ball. Let dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 500º F.
- Roll out dough on parchment paper or a lightly floured work surface, rotating frequently, until it is the same size as the baking pan. Transfer to the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pale golden, about 7 minutes.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 4.461.9 11.1 < 1 604
- Before topping your pizza with any sauce, cheese, or toppings, brush the top of the crust all over with ¼ cup olive oil.